Sunday, April 9, 2017

Unfortunately I forgot to get a photo of the shoes I hid the first clue in. I just brought several pairs of shoes with me and had them lined up on the floor. I put the letter in one and the next scripture clue in another. This is probably a good time to show you how I set up the room. I put things all over on tables and on the floor. If I do this again, I would add MORE stuff! More distractions and extra things! Misdirection is helpful as it makes the activity more challenging and last longer. I also put up posters from the mysterious "S," who the girls immediately realized symbolized Satan. I put false clues in some places, and I marked them as from "S." My teenage daughter helped me set up and she had great ideas about where to place false clues! She even wrote a scripture on one of them.









No comments:

Post a Comment