Sunday, April 9, 2017


The clue in the flashlight told the children to look in the Children's Songbook on page 103. The song on that page is titled "When I am Baptized," but the first line is "I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain" and that is the important clue! I printed out a picture of a rainbow and placed it in a frame. Behind the picture was the next letter and scripture clue. I added a few more framed pictures to the table, including another one that I had printed out so it wouldn't be too obvious that the clue was in the ONLY one that didn't have a family photo in it. I put a fake clue from "S" in the other printed picture, it just said "give up, you'll never escape! - S" 

https://www.lds.org/music/library/childrens-songbook/when-i-am-baptized?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment