Sunday, April 9, 2017

I like to crochet, so the scripture Isaiah 1:18 “Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool” was the perfect opportunity for me to incorporate that! It also had some special connection to my group of girls because back in December we had an activity where the girls sewed together some granny squares with big yarn needles and white yarn to make a baby blanket that we donated to charity. I make baby hats and booties to donate so I whipped up a few of those for the activity. If crocheting is not your idea of a good time, you can always buy a white knit cap or just shove the clue into a white skein of yarn. I added a couple of colorful items just to have a touch of misdirection.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment